Sunday, August 06, 2017

2017 Fantasy Nascar Picks (The Glen)

Welcome to TimersSprots

Fantasy Nascar Picks -

Yahoo -

A:

Start - Kevin Harvick

Bench - Denny Hamlin

Reasons - I gambled and it didn't really pay off as Kyle Busch got the pole. So now, I will have to make best out of my gamble. Harvick was fast in practice and CC on twitter said they didn't make any changes on Saturday. I will take a shot with him.

B:

Start - Clint Bowyer and Kurt Busch

Bench - AJ Dinger and Kyle Larson

Reasons -I like most people will start Jamie Mac and Dinger (or Bowyer) in B. A combo of those three seems to be the most likely lineup. Personally, I am going with a little different lineup here. Bowyer and Busch. I liked these guys in practice, but their qualifying efforts just weren't there. They are top 10 drivers, in my opinion, let's just hope they can get it done.

Larson, Elliott, Blaney will be good in the race, but I want to save them for another day. There are better places to use them on.

C:

Start - Michael McDowell

Bench - Daniel Suarez

Reasons - Michael McDowell qualified 14th and looked very good in practice. After qualifying was over, he sounded confident that he could challenge for a top 10 finish today. I love that!

Fantasy Live - 18,2,4,43 and 34

Fox Fantasy Auto Racing - 4,2,5,20 and 95

Dark Horse - Jamie Mac

Winner - Kyle Busch

Have a question or want to chat?

Email - briggs_garry48@yahoo.com

Twitter - @Garryy12