Saturday, October 28, 2017

2017 Fantasy Nascar Picks (Martinsville)

Welcome to TimersSports


Fantasy Nascar Picks -

Yahoo -

A:

Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch

Reasons - The Gibbs cars (and Truex Jr) have primary dominated majority of the chase, so why go against it? I am down to one Truex Jr start, so I am going with the two drivers that I think can challenge for the win. And they are teammates Hamlin and Busch. They are both former winners at this place and both can definitely win.

B:

Jamie Mac, Ryan Newman, Chase Elliott and Clint Bowyer

Reasons - This is a place where you can find some start saves at. So I don't want to be using my limited starts with Elliott or Larson here. Jamie Mac is a stud here and get around this place good as anyone else. Newman is usually good for a quality finish at these places. Bowyer is good on these shorter tracks, too. Here and Phoenix are the two places I would likely use him on. Elliott is solely on there for qualifying points.

C:

Ty Dillon and Michael McDowell

Reasons - I am out of starts with Suarez and down to one start with Jones. So, I don't have much choice at this point to just start-save. Dillon and McDowell are more than capable of getting it done though. I like both guys as top 30 finisher with easy upside to finish near the 20th-25th range.

Dark Horse - AJ Dinger

Winner - Kyle Busch

Twitter - @MattAleza