Saturday, April 09, 2016

Fantasy Nascar RaceDay Thoughts (TX)

Welcome to TimersSports

Happy Raceday. Setting your fantasy team can be difficult , especially with everything being factored in. Below our group of analyzers give their thoughts on today race (Including their final
picks).

Jeff Nathans (@JeffNathans18):

- I expect a lot of comers and goers in tonight's race.

- Austin Dillon will surprise a lot of people with a strong run tonight. I have a very good feeling about him.

- I think Kevin Harvick will be the man to beat, once he get to the front. He looked great in final practice. Very little fall-off.

- Expect the usual names to dominate!

Garry Briggs (@Garryy12):

- Stenhouse Jr is my favorite sleeper play for tonight's race. I think he gives fantasy player their best shot at a top 10 finish among drivers under the radar.

-I am not very big on either of the CGR cars. I thought they both fell off too much for my liking.

- Not really loving Newman this week to be honest. Just don't have a good feeling about him. He have looked off since unloading in my opinion

- Also not liking Kasey Kahne too much. Posted some good laps in practice, but I think I will pass on him. He loves practicing well and crapping the bed in the race.

Matt Aleza (@MattAleza):

- Carl Edwards have a fast car and he should be considered in all fantasy formats. I think he leads quite a bit in tonight's race.

- Martin Truex Jr is another driver who is fast and could lead quite often in tonight's race. He seems to have very good long run speed. Truex is someone to watch and is someone who definitely find victory lane.

-I think this race will come down to Jimmie Johnson and Kevin Harvick. I see of them celebrating in victory lane

-RCR looks off as whole, minus Austin Dillon. Newman and Menard just haven't figured it out on the intermediate tracks yet this season. They will lucky to sneak away with some top 15 finishes

Yahoo Lineups -

Jeff's Lineup - 48,3,19,14

Garry's Lineup - 22,17,3,14

Matt's Lineup - 48,3,19,14

Sleeper Pick -

Jeff's Pick - Stenhouse

Garry's Pick - Stenhouse

Matt's Pick - Stenhouse

Winner -

Jeff's Pick - Johnson

Garry's Pick - Harvick

Matt's Pick - Harvick