Saturday, June 10, 2017

2017 Fantasy Nascar Picks (Pocono)

Welcome to TimersSports

Fantasy Nascar Picks -

Yahoo -

A:

Start - Martin Truex Jr (6)

Bench - Denny Hamlin (8)

Reasons - I don't love Truex Jr as much as I did earlier in the week, but I think he will be fine starting 2nd. I wish I went with Kyle Busch or Kevin Harvick, so I could save from using another Truex Jr start. But I am 100% okay with using for him at a great track for him. It is worrisome how little he did practice on Friday and Saturday. But that's okay though, he still be pretty good pick.

B:

Start - Kurt Busch (8), Ryan Newman (6)

Bench - Kyle Larson (7), Kasey Kahne (9)

Reasons -I made a change late on Thrusday and that was adding Kasey Kahne over Jamie Mac. Turns out it was a good move. Because now I have less confusing choices to make. Kahne is starting 26th, which pretty much elimiates me using him. He will be top 15 good for the race though. So now onto my starters. Kurt Busch is the obvious one. He has a fast car and a great record. Lock it in. So Newman or Larson? Two drivers with fast cars and great track record, too. Larson is probably a little better, but I have eyed him up for next week. But Newman doesn't look this good every week. So Newman it is.

B-list ranking: 1) Larson 2) Kurt Busch 3) Elliott 4) Blaney 5) Newman 6) Jamie Mac 7) Dillon 8)Kahne

C:

Start - Darrell Wallace Jr (9)

Bench - Ty Dillon (6)

Reasons - I wanted no part of Jones or Suarez this week, because it Pocono after all. And that seems like a good call as neither look top 10, in my opinion. Wallace haven't looked bad and I think is safe to say that he will be solid start-save. If you have him as your c-list option, then may as well use him here.

Fox Fantasy Auto Racing -24, 11, 5, 14 and 48

Sleeper - Ryan Newman

Winner - Kyle Busch

Have a question or want to chat?

Email - briggs_garry48@yahoo.com

Twitter - @Garryy12