Sunday, March 21, 2021

2021 Fantasy Nascar Picks (Altanta)

 Welcome to Timerssports

Fantasy Nascar Picks - 

DGG - 

A: 

Starter - 

Kevin Harvick 

Reasons - Kevin Harvick has been the driver to beat at Atlanta for a long time and he is one of the few drivers that I expect to contend for the win this weekend. He has struggled at bit this season at times, but elite drivers don't stay down for long. This is a driver's track, so I think he will be one of the top picks here! 

B: 

Starters - 

William Byron and Kyle Larson  

Reasons - I am going with the HMS cars today. They have been strong all season long and these 1.5 mile tracks are easily their bread and butter. If I had one kind of track to use all of my starters with them, then it would be on these 1.5 mile tracks. 

C: 

Starter - 

Ricky Stenhouse Jr 

Reason - I love Stenhouse Jr for many reasons. He loves Atlanta and he has not finished worse than 18th place this season actually. I think he will keep it rolling and finish in the top 15 on Sunday's afternoon

Dark Horse - William Byron

Winner - Kevin Harvick

***All stats are from DriverAverages.com

Twitter - @Garryy12