Saturday, September 26, 2020

2020 Fantasy Nascar DGG Picks (Las Vegas)

 Welcome to Timerssports


DGG Picks - 


A:

Starter - Kevin Harvick

Bench - Brad Keselowski

Reasons - There's a few guys that I really like, but Harvick is starting on the pole and he has been so good on these 1.5 mile tracks in his career at SHR. And we only have a few 1.5 mile tracks on the schedule, so I will likely be using him on 1.5 mile tracks. I really love Keselowski as well this weekend and I don't say that very often, either. Even though, I got burned from him in last weekend's race. That's okay, though. He will bounce back this weekend at Las Vegas. I also love Martin Truex Jr! I am on the team rebound it seems. 

B: 

Starters - Ryan Blaney and Aric Almirola

Bench - Erik Jones and Austin Dillon

Reasons - B is always a challenge as this is the group that you have to manage the best overall. Blaney haven't been great lately, but he has been awesome on the 1.5 mile tracks and we haven't had one since like July. I think he will bounce back with no playoff pressure on him. Aric Almirola is starting to return to form and has swept the top 10 so far in the playoffs. Aric is also a very good performer on these 1.5 mile tracks in 2020. I have one start left and this has been his third-best track (left on the playoffs schedule - Dega and Phoenix are other two, I have other plans for those tracks.) If you don't want to go with those guys, then I would go with Erik Jones and Austin Dillon. I feel like those are best two drivers after Blaney and Almirola. Jones has had a lot of bad luck, but he has huge upside. Finished 5th and 6th in his last two 1.5 mile races. Dillon is apart of the playoffs field still and has been running great for most of the season. 

C:

Starter - Tyler Reddick

Bench - Cole Custer

Reasons - Reddick isn't apart of the playoffs field, but he has been awesome this season on these intemediate tracks. Even durin the playoffs, he has remained competitive. So I have a lot of faith that he will flirt with another top 10 or top 12 finish this weekend. Custer isn't a horrible option to go with, either. He has certainly improved a lot from earlier in the season. I see a noticable difference with him than I saw when the season first started!

Dark Horse - Ryan Blaney

Winner - Kevin Harvick

***All stats are from DriverAverages.com

Email - Garrybriggs265@gmail.com

Twitter - @Garryy12