Sunday, November 08, 2020

2020 Fantasy Nascar RaceDay Thoughts (Phoenix)

 Welcome to Timerssports

RaceDay Thoughts - 

Garry Briggs (@Garryy12):

- I love Keselowski today

- Fords will be strong, believe me on that 

- I am not big on Jimmie Johnson or Matt Kenseth in their final starts

- Aric Almirola and Clint Bowyer are really good sleepers, in my opinion

Matt Aleza (@MattAleza):

- I hope Kevin Harvick wins, because I feel for the guy. The best driver won't win the title in 2020. That so 2020

- I am not high on Denny Hamlin headed into today's race

- I really don't know whom the favorite should be in this championship race. None of them really that much better than the others. 

- I am not liking the numbers by Erik Jones recently at Phoenix, I would avoid him in his final start with the no.20 car

DGG Lineup - 

Garry's lineup - 2,12,1,8

Matt's lineup - 22,12,10,95

Dark Horse - 

Garry's pick - Blaney

Matt's pick - Blaney

Winner - 

Garry's pick - Keselowski

Matt's pick - Harvick