Sunday, March 20, 2016

Fantasy Nascar RaceDay Thoughts (Cali)

Welcome to TimersSports

Happy Raceday. Setting your fantasy team can be difficult , especially with everything being factored in. Below our group of analysis give their thoughts on today race (Including their final
picks).

Jeff Nathans (@JeffNathans18):

-I expect a crazy-like race today. So please embrace yourself, if you are hoping for a predictable finishing order.

-Harvick in my opinion has the car to beat headed into today's race.

-I believe we will see an strong run from pole sitter Austin Dillon today. He looked really good in practice in my opinion.

-I thought JMac was terrible on the long run in practice. CGR still haven't figured things out it appears

Garry Briggs:

-Tire falloff will be huge in today's race. So be prepared for that

-I like Aric Almirola as a sleeper in today's race. He is under the radar and should make a solid top 15 option. He has 3 Top 15 finishes in 4 race this season already.

-Matt Kenseth is someone who I really do like this weekend. He starts deeper in the field, but I thought he had a strong car in final practice

-Ricky Stenhouse Jr is someone who I will be watching in today's race. He seemed happy with his Ford after practice

Matt Aleza (@MattAleza):

- I like Dillon a lot today, but once Harvick get the lead I think it nighty nighty to the field though. He's my pick to win!

-Jimmie Johnson is someone that I'll be having my eyes in today's race. He been great on the intermediate racetracks this season and should be a top 5 driver once again.

-Kyle Busch is another driver that I really love today. He starts from 6th and should be mixing it up at the front as well. He have won in his previous two starts at ACS

-Kyle Larson will not go to a backup for today's race. Before wrecking, I thought he was pretty decent with his lap times. Not overly impressive, but good.

Yahoo Lineups -

Jeff's Lineup - 18,3,19,21

Garry's Lineup - 48,3,19,14

Matt's Lineup - 48,3,19,14

Sleeper -

Jeff's Sleeper - Menard

Garry's Sleeper - Almirola

Matt's Sleeper - Almirola

Winner -

Jeff's Winner - Harvick

Garry's Winner - Johnson

Matt's Winner - Harvick

-