Sunday, March 06, 2016

Fantasy Nascar RaceDay Thoughts (Vegas)

Welcome to TimersSports

Happy Raceday. Setting your fantasy team can be difficult , especially with everything being factored in. Below our group of analysis give their thoughts on today race (Including their final
picks).

Jeff Nathans:

- RCR Cars have stood out to me more than usual and I think other people have noticed that too. Especially Austin Dillon. He looked pretty impressive overall in my opinion.

- Jimmie Johnson has the car to beat in my opinion and could easily go back-to-back wins in today's race.

-The Gibbs cars as a whole haven't looked good as I expected them to, but Matt Kenseth arguably had the second best  car to Jimmie Johnson.

-I think tire issues will be more of issues today than it was at Atlanta. So don't be shocked to see a blown tire or two. Especially with the speeds these cars are going!

Garry Briggs:

- Two of the sleepers I listed on Wednesday (Paul Menard and Austin Dillon) both have looked pretty good this weekend. I am not surprised one bit by either of their efforts thus far this weekend. In fact, I was banking on it.

-Casey Mears is another off the radar driver that I have kept tabs on this weekend and he have looked pretty good overall. Don't be shocked to see him finish inside the top 20.

-Ricky Stenhouse Jr haven't been as good as I was hoping, but he still looks like a legit top 20 fantasy option and could even knock off a top 15 finish.

-Jamie Mac been terrible this weekend. Wrecked his primary in qualifying and his backup haven't looked all too good either. Kyle Larson have looked better though. But that not really saying all too much though.

Matt Aleza:

-Kyle Busch kinda caught my eye this week. He didn't exactly look all too good on Friday or most of Saturday. However the 18 team did fix him up at end of final practice. Not really sure what to expect from him.

-Brian Vickers have a pretty fast car for today's race. He have shown speed all weekend long and could surprise some people with how he run!

-Edwards have a rocket, but he starting deep in the field in today's race. No doubt he will be able to make it through the field with how fast he is, but I don't know if he will be able to get into the lead. Or if he makes it all the way to the front. So many things could happen coming through the field.

-I was expecting Harvick to look faster in practice, but he should be fine and contend for a top 5 finish. However I don't think he will go to victory lane.

Yahoo Lineups -

Jeff's Lineup- 4,27,78,14

Garry's Lineup- 48,3,31,14

Matt's Lineup- 48,3,27,14

Sleeper -

Jeff's Pick - Dillon

Garry;s Pick - Dillon

Matt's Pick - Dillon

Winner -

Jeff's Pick - Johnson

Garry's Pick - Johnson

Matt's Pick - Johnson