Saturday, November 18, 2017

2017 Fantasy Nascar Picks (Homestead)

Welcome to Timerssports

Fantasy Nascar Picks -

Yahoo -

A:

Start - Denny Hamlin

Bench - Kevin Harvick 

Reasons -My plan was to use Kevin Harvick, but there's no chance that I am giving away 10 bonus points for leading a lap. Hamlin will start from the pole and it is almost impossible to bench the pole sitter. I just cannot do it

B:

Start - Ryan Blaney, Kyle Larson

Bench - Ryan Newman , Kurt Busch

Reasons -Not a lot of hard calls for me this week. Kyle Larson has been very fast all year long on these 1.5 mile tracks and Homestead is considered his best track. He should be very good once again on Sunday. Blaney has been consistent of late and offer more upside than guys like Newman and Busch.



C:

Start - Ty Dillon

Bench - Michael McDowell

Reasons - I don't really like either of these drivers, but Ty Dillon is the better option probably. I think best-case possible will be for a top 22 to top 25 finish here for either of these drivers.

Dark Horse - Erik Jones

Winner - Martin Truex Jr

Twitter - @MattAleza