Saturday, November 04, 2017

2017 Fantasy Nascar Picks (Texas)

Welcome to TimersSports

Fantasy Nascar Picks -

Yahoo -

A:

Start - Kyle Busch

Bench - Martin Truex Jr

Reasons - I don't really have a prefer driver here, but I am going with Kyle Busch because I have more starts with him. That is really the only reason I am going with him over Truex Jr. Otherwise, I think they are both pretty close.

B:

Start - Kyle Larson, Ryan Blaney

Bench - Chase Elliott, Clint Bowyer

Reasons -I wanted to go with Larson and Elliott, but things worked out okay overall though. I can save my Elliott start from Homestead now. And use Blaney here instead. I think Elliott has a better car, but I won't risk it with him starting so deep in the field.

Kurt Busch is the best start-save option in the field for Sunday's race. I also like Ricky Stenhouse Jr as a deep sleeper, too. I also think Jamie Mac will better than he has shown so far this weekend.

C:

Start - Erik Jones

Bench - Ty Dillon

Reasons - Heading into the playoffs, I thought that Texas was the place for Erik Jones to make a statement. I circled this place as a possible start for Jones. He haven't disappointed yet. He's very fast and could easily challenge for the win, too.

Daniel Saurez is a nice substitute option to go with, if Jones is not avliable for you.

Dark Horse -Erik Jones

Winner - Martin Truex Jr

Twitter - @MattAleza