Saturday, November 11, 2017

2017 Fantasy Nascar Picks (Phoenix)

Welcome to TimersSports

Fantasy Nascar Picks -

A:

Start - Kevin Harvick

Bench - Kyle Busch

Reasons -Tough decision to make this week, but I am going with Harvick as my starter. He is the safe bet and looks good for a top 5 run in the race. That's exactly what I am looking for. I will take it.

Busch, Truex Jr and Johnson are also all very good options that will not be far behind Kevin Harvick. I would take those drivers in that order, too.

B:

Ryan Blaney, Jamie Mac, Chase Elliott, Kurt Busch

Reasons -I don't have any real regrets this week in this grouping tier. Blaney is starting on the pole and should be able to stay in the top 10. Jamie Mac should be able to move up and possibly challenge for a top 10 run.

Elliott and Larson are the best options again this week, but I would save both of them for Homestead. Kurt Busch and Clint Bowyer both should have decent runs on Sunday, too. I would prefer Kurt among those two options. I would think both of those guys run just outside of that top 10 area. Maybe a little better, if they play the track position strategies! 

C:

Start - Daniel Suarez

Bench - Ty Dillon

Reasons -All week I had planned to use Daniel and that's set in stone now. The 19 car is capable of finishing in the top 10 and running there on Sunday. He is miles better than a guy such as Ty Dillon. I think Dillon can score a finish around 20th or so.

Dark Horse - Ryan Blaney

Winner - Kevin Harvick

Twitter - @MattAleza