Sunday, November 12, 2017

2017 Fantasy Nascar RaceDay Thoughts (PIR)

Welcome to TimersSports

RaceDay Thoughts -

Garry Briggs (@Garryy12):

-Track position will be key

- I think Kyle Larson get back on track and have a really strong race today

-Hamlin will do enough to advance to the next round as the last driver to get in

- People are sleeping on Truex Jr this weekend and I love it! Rookie mistake right there


Jeff Nathans (@JeffNathans18):

- Gibbs cars will be strong again in today's race.

- I think Blaney will hang up front long as he can, before fading to the top 10

- I wonder if Kevin Harvick will return to his winning ways at Phoenix? He just might

-I am interested in how Chase Elliott does today! He is one of those must-win drivers and something tells me that he might be in a gambling mood. It might make or break his day, too

Yahoo lineups -

Garry's lineup - 18,1,21,19

Jeff's lineup - 4,21,24,77

Dark horse -

Garry's Pick - Blaney

Jeff's Pick - Blaney

Winner -

Garry's Pick - Kyle Busch

Jeff's Pick - Kevin Harvick