Friday, July 07, 2017

2017 Fantasy Nascar Picks (Kentucky)

Welcome to TimersSports

Fantasy Nascar Picks -

Yahoo -

A -

Start - Martin Truex Jr (6)

Bench - Kevin Harvick (8)

Reasons - Kyle Busch and Truex Jr are the best two drivers to pick right now, especially on the cookie cutters. I didn't pick Busch this week and that is regrettable. So yeah, I have to lay in that now. Truex Jr is the next best option and may be a little better, based on season stats. Harvick was solely on for qualifying points. It didn't quite pan out as I wanted it to.

B:

Start - Jamie Mac (5),Ryan Blaney (4)

Bench - Kurt Busch (7), Kyle Larson (6)

Reasons - There a lot of good options to consider this week in B. Jamie Mac will start from 4th and has good stats here. And haven't finished outside of top 12 on the 1.5 mile tracks. No reason to not start him. Larson will start in the back and it would be unwise to use him at a place like Kentucky. So Blaney or Busch? Busch is the safer pick, but Blaney has a lot of upside! If I was higher in season points, then I would be going with Busch. However, I cannot bench the 21, when I need to gain points. And honestly, I don't think there is any other option out that allows me to do that. Blaney was only selected by 27%. That's great value.

C:

Start - Daniel Suarez (6)

Bench - Ty Dillon (6)

Reasons - Suarez looked fast on Friday and will start from inside the top 10. Dillon is just okay, so I will take my chances will the better driver here.

Fantasy Live - 42,18,78,72 and 95

Fox Fantasy Auto Racing - 42,3,24,14 and 31

Sleeper - Ricky Stenhouse Jr

Winner - Martin Truex Jr

Have a question or want to chat?

Email - briggs_garry48@yahoo.com

Twitter - @Garryy12