Thursday, September 03, 2015

Fantasy Nascar Picks (Darlington)

Welcome to TimersSports

I will be honest with everyone, It been a very strange week at TimersSports and I do apologize for that! This post is coming out so late this week, I am not gonna waste my time with a introduction about Darlington and why this track is so awesome. Instead I am just gonna jump right into today's picks!

***Note - This post will be updated throughout the week, so check back later after practice and qualifying

Yahoo -

A:

Start - Denny Hamlin (8)

Bench - Kyle Busch (3)

Reasons -Hamlin have a car that should have strong long run speed and that something I always look for in my fantasy picks. Busch will be good, but he have cooled off some. Not to mention, Hamlin is pretty much a lock for a top 10 finish.

B:

Start - Carl Edwards (4) and Martin Truex Jr (3)

Bench - Clint Bowyer (6) and Austin Dillon (7)

Reasons -I obviously made a mistake when filling out my lineup with Dillon and Bowyer staying on my lineup! So I am going with Edwards and Truex Jr as my starters. Truex concerns me with his inconsistency, but I am not too worried. 

C:

Start - Ryan Blaney (5)

Bench - Danica Patrick (5)

Reasons - Blaney starts from inside the top 10 and that pretty much all the reason I need! Start Blaney and enjoy the great points!

Fantasy Live - 4,19,11,47, and 21

Sleepers - Jamie McMurray

Winner - Joey Logano

Twitter - @MattAleza