Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fantasy Nascar RaceDay Thoughts (Chicagoland)

Welcome to TimersSports

Happy Raceday. Setting your fantasy team can be difficult , especially with everything being factored in. Below our group of experts give their thoughts on today race (Including their final
picks).

Kate Roswell (@CrazyKateNascar):

-Jimmie Johnson jumped out at me in practice on Satuday. I was little surprised since we haven't seen a lot of speed in awhile out of the HMS camp. I don't think he will win, but he is a lock for a top 10 and possibly a top 5.

- I think Kevin Harvick will win today's race from the pole. He was very fast on the long runs in practice and this is a very good track for him.

- The Penske cars are also very good! They don't ever seem to get the credit they deserve regardless how the competition does.

-I like Hamlin coming from 29th as a solid position differential fantasy play. He should gain about 15 spots at least.

Garry Briggs (@Garryy12):

-Will today be another fuel mileage race? Yesterday we saw two races end in fuel mileage (or was effected by fuel mileage).

- I have a feeling Kevin Harvick will be the man to beat all day. He starts from the pole and I think he will be hard to get around. Impossible? No, but difficult.

-I really don't any sleepers for today's race. Maybe Austin Dillon or Paul Menard. I like both of them for today race.

-Nobody really talking about Kurt Busch this week. Maybe they should start. I thought he was top 5 material by end of HH. At worst he was top 10.

Matt Aleza (@MattAleza):

-Kyle Larson had one of the fastest cars on Saturday and looks to be a legit top 10 driver.He have some long run speed that should benefit him too.  I was little surprised that Jamie Mac wasn't as good.

-Clint Bowyer is a guy to watch who will be coming from mid-pack today. He starts like 26th, but looked to be a top 15 driver in practice. He could be a nice fantasy play in certain formats.

-I personally I think JGR have came back down to earth. They weren't bad in practice, but I don't they have the advantage they once did.

-Kevin Harvick was freaky fast in practice and I don't think anyone will be able to stay with him. He looked very impressive.

Yahoo -

Kate's Lineup: 48,19,41,10

Garry's Lineup: 22,42,78,55

Matt's Lineup: 4,19,1,55

Sleeper -

Kate's Pick: Jamie McMurray

Garry's Pick: Austin Dillon

Matt's Pick: Austin Dillon

Winner -

Kate's Pick: Kevin Harvick

Garry's Pick: Kevin Harvick

Matt's Pick: Kevin Harvick